Current Edition – 2016
2016 EV4GH call is launched!
In 2016, continuing with the tradition of partnering with a significant health systems research symposium, we shall be having a new edition of EV4GH in close association and partnership with the 4th Global Symposium on health systems research (Vancouver symposium), organised by Health Systems Global. The theme for the Vancouver symposium is Resilient and responsive Health Systems for a changing world. The symposium will take place from 14-18 November, 2016 at Vancouver.
2015 has been an important year for EV4GH. We now have a new globally representative governance structure as well as a new secretariat. Read more about the new governance structure and the secretariat in the updated About section of the website. We announced these changes on the updated News section of our website.
For EV4GH 2016 ,we will select young researchers who seek to become global health advocates and/or local change agents in their regions/countries. Spread the word and share the call with researchers, institutions and other global and local platforms.
The EV4GH 2016 call can also be downloaded as a PDF from the link below.
What is Emerging Voices training?
The EV4GH 2016 training consists of :
- E-coaching and distance learning in preparation for a face-to-face training (Aug –Oct 2016)
- Face-to-face (F2F) training: scientific presentation, networking and communication skills coaching using innovative formats, content training & field visit to the Canadian health system (Vancouver, early Nov-10 Nov 2016)
- Young researchers (& other changemakers’) pre-conference (Vancouver, 11 – 12 Nov 2016)
- Participation in the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (Vancouver, 14 – 18 Nov 2016)
- Wrap-up focusing on Emerging ‘beyond Vancouver’ (Vancouver, 19 – 20 Nov 2016)
- Distance coaching post – symposium (with various tracks), membership of EV4GH network